SuperNatural HighSchool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this week
No user

Latest topics
» The dorms of the school
Gyms rp for the school - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:58 pm by Ameli

» ~Your Wishes Have Now Been Granted~
Gyms rp for the school - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:48 pm by Ameli

» The School's Cafe
Gyms rp for the school - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:24 pm by Chris

» Gyms rp for the school
Gyms rp for the school - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:47 am by Alexa Charron

» FAOLAN! C:
Gyms rp for the school - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:25 pm by Chris

» Away from school rps
Gyms rp for the school - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 3:50 pm by Chris

» Nurse's office
Gyms rp for the school - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 1:09 pm by Chris

» The School's Class rp
Gyms rp for the school - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:33 am by Alexis Craft

» ~*Raven*~ WIP
Gyms rp for the school - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:23 pm by Chris

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Gyms rp for the school

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Gyms rp for the school - Page 2 Empty Re: Gyms rp for the school

Post by Vangar Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:21 pm

Vangar struggled against him, she could only thing of one thing to do, cut off his air. She applied pressure and held on for dear life.
Vangar
Vangar

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:25 pm

Shaelyn yelped ash she felt herself be lifted and at first she was afraid she was going to be thrown, but she didn't want to hurt Chris to much so she kept her claws sheathed. Shaelyn looked at Vangar with shock as she noticed the pressure she was applying to his airway "Be careful you could kill him". Shaelyn was sure Vangar would not purposely do such a thing, but she knew how people could underestimate their own strength. Shaelyn tried to transfer calm soothing emotions threw herself into Chris as she helped hold him down.
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:38 pm

Chris growled as he started to blackout he still fought them shifting slowly using his massive strength to keep on his knees. He heard Shaelyns voice in his head as he stares into her eyes, his eyes slowly changing back to light blue.
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://supernaturalhigh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:13 pm

Shaelyn sighed knowing what Vangar had did was only making it worse as she struggled to fight against Chris. Her muscles were starting to protest when she looked up and locked eyes with Chris. She sighed in relief when she saw the red bleed from his eyes to be replaced by blue. She sighed as she shifted her weight off Chris nudging Vangar softly with her nose "It's okay now". Shaelyn moved a couple steps away before shaking her pure white pelt feeling her body shift back into human wincing as her bones moved, it was always her least favorite part. As she stood over Chris she held out a hand and smiled "Had me a little worried there".
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:46 am

alexa had being so busy stretching she didnt notice the chaos around when she noticed the heat from magic she went on full alert she turned to find her friends and another girl standing somethings was wrong instead of continueing like sje should have she used vamp speed and was over beside shae in an instant she looked for the source of the magic it seemed to be coming mostly from chris and shae she quickly siad hi to to the girl before turning back to the others 'you guys ok that is some strong magic your using there ' she siad the waves of magic where still coming off them even though they had changed back it would take a moment or too to fix them alexa stood there waiting to find out she suddenly didn't care for cheerleading just making sure everything was all right she decided that if she blocked chris dragon shifting ablitlys they might help it would be a hard spell to do but she could do it ' do you want me to temporarily block that side of you chris i can release it when you get what you take to subdue it '
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:12 am

He shook his head no as he walked back to the dorm upset that he almost hurt them. "I'll be fine."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:30 am

Shaelyn smiled as Alexa came over, but she did not look up at the girl she was still focused on Chris. She looked over the shifter for a moment before she was sure he was okay then she turned to Alexa. When she saw the fire in the girls eyes she sighed. She was surprised to hear Alexa was talented enough to suppress Chris's Dragon. It was no easy feet Shaelyn knew that so she was happy when Chris declined. Shaelyn saw Chris leave and set her hand on Alexa's shoulder to stop her from following "Sometimes people have to work it out alone. Let him think for a moment I am sure he will be back to watch your cheer her was so excited earlier about it."
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:03 am

He growled and punched his wall making a hole and cutting his hand in the process. He wrapped his hand and sat there for a few minutes thinking, he finally got up walked back to the gym a necklace around his neck. This necklace calmed him it was given to him by Raven, and he always thought of her when he wore it. He smiled weakly at them still shaken about what happened. "I'm sorry I lost control, at least this time I was able to get out in time."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:46 am

Shaelyn let go of Alexa's shoulder when she was sure the girl wouldn't follow before looking at her and smiling "Come on you should get ready for the cheer I am sure it's gonna be great." Shaelyn was about to go back to her seat when she saw Chris walk back in and come toward them. She kept smiling her eyes flicking down to the necklace before returning to look in Chris's eyes. Shaelyn poked Chris's chest and smiled "No worries I understand all to well and I'm sure everyone else does. No one got hurt so there is nothing to be sorry for."
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:11 am

Chris rubbed the ruby shaped heart, smiling at her as he poked her back. "I'm glad no one got hurt, I wouldn't have been able to face myself." He sat down in his chair breathing softly as he calmed down even more.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:26 am

Alexa sighed she knew we all had battles to deal with are selves but she still wanted to help her mood for cheering was over she still went back up and started to practice waiting for the others sh stretched gracefully and swiftly no longer using vamp skills she suppressed that part of her she was half glad chris declined her the spell was not easy she was strong enough that she knew but she also knew that the spell required her to tap into things that should never be tapped into she had don it once before and it failed and ...... sh though quickly trying to get rid of the memory knowing it was stiring emotions that she could not control instead of calming down like she knew she should have she decided to go take a walk she left the gym slipping out the door no one would miss her anyway she though and it would be better to get my emotions under control before i cry like a kid she muttered to herself feeling embaressest

the school cafe
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:36 pm

Shaelyn smiled and laughed a little finally relaxing the rest of the way no longer worried about Chris. She reached out and patted Alexa's shoulder wishing her luck before following after Chris and taking her seat. She made sure to keep Chris in the corner of her eye as she watched Alexa clapping when she should happy to see how happy Alexa was. When is was all over she had gotten up to go see Alexa, but she lost the girl in the crowd. She stood in the gym looking around a little lost on where to go next.
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:43 pm

Chris came up from behind her and tapped her shoulder softly. "This way Shaelyn." He grabbed her hand and smiled softly leading her through the crowd.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:48 pm

Shaelyn was to focused on looking around to notice anyone had come up behind her. So when she felt the soft tap of a finger on her shoulder she jumped a little and spun around with wide eyes before she relaxed seeing it was Chris. She sighed and smiled about to say something until he grabbed her hand and started dragging her through the crowd. Shaelyn's first instinct was to snatch her hand back, but she was to worried she would get lost in the crowd.
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:56 pm

He pulled them free of the crowd as someone pushed her into his arms forcing them to hug. "Sorry." He managed a smile while looking around trying to find whoever pushed her.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:02 pm

Shaelyn was ecstatic when they finally got out of the crowd her never having been very that okay with such huge crowds. Shaelyn was about to turn and thank Chris for the help when suddenly she felt a push and herself falling forward right into Chris's chest. She felt her arms around him and his own around her, but it didn't register for a moment before she pushed away her hair covering her face "It's okay".
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:22 pm

Chris smiled and turned red in his cheeks as he backed up a few steps. "Ready to go to our next class?"
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:24 pm

Chris smiled and turned red in his cheeks as he backed up a few steps. "Ready to go to our next class?"
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:31 pm

Shaelyn was happy when Chris stepped away the hair on the back of her neck settling. Shaelyn looked around and bit her lip "Um..... Okay.. I will check on Alexa after class". Shaelyn sighed and smiled before heading to the classes looking over her shoulder to see if Chris was following.

~To Classrooms
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:39 pm

Chris smiled and walked after her, thanking the person who pushed her into his arms.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:37 am

alexa walked into the gym she began to kick a football around aimlessly against a wall testing her reflects she smiled relaxing at the simple task and then she remembered the fight she still felt happy she could hear the school talking about it alexa remembered she had to eat something she sat on a bench and took a roll out of her bag she ate it slowly enjoying the taste then she injected herself she sat there relaxing then she got up and walked into the girls changing room where someone grabbed her from behind a door she tried to scream but nothing came out who ever it was he was strong and was choking her to death she struggled unable to get free the lack of air making her panic she bit into the guys hand making him stumble back she turned and kicked him in the face she ran out of the room and into the store room to hide
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Vangar Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:59 pm

Vangar saw as Alexa run into the store room and saw a guy with a bloodied hand. She knew what had happened almost instantly, she walked over to him her eyes holding an inner fire. " You, I'm done with hold back, you have messed with the wrong one this time" she growled, in her half formed she lunged had him, cracking his head against the wall. he clawed at her scale covered throat, only blooding his hand more. She grab his arm and with a sharp jerk snap his arm in half. Screaming he let go, she punched him a wild rage coming over her. she would only stop when he was dead or someone stopped her killing rage.

huddled in a corner she raise her hands to block the whip "Father" she screamed.

Vangar
Vangar

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:15 pm

Chris ran up and pinned Vangar's arms behind her back as he pulled her away. "Calm down down."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vangar Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:35 pm

Vangar turned ready to claw the crap out of the person behind her, upon seeing who it was her hand stopped millimeters from is face. "Chris get me out of here before I harm him anymore, then if you wold go find Alexa, she's pretty shaken" her feel light head as the adrenaline subsided and what she had done " Your father is going to kill me and then I'll have to go back home" she laughed "but i won't, i won't let my father have the goading rights"
Vangar
Vangar

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:50 pm

"Sssh he won't kick you out, I'll talk to him but in the mean time your going to calm down." He walked backwards still pinning her arms looking behind him as he helped her away. "Come on babe not much farther." He knew about her past and issues and had beat her dad to a pulp before Vangar calmed him down.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next