Latest topics
» The dorms of the school
Nurse's office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:58 pm by Ameli

» ~Your Wishes Have Now Been Granted~
Nurse's office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:48 pm by Ameli

» The School's Cafe
Nurse's office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:24 pm by Chris

» Gyms rp for the school
Nurse's office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:47 am by Alexa Charron

» FAOLAN! C:
Nurse's office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:25 pm by Chris

» Away from school rps
Nurse's office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 3:50 pm by Chris

» Nurse's office
Nurse's office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 1:09 pm by Chris

» The School's Class rp
Nurse's office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:33 am by Alexis Craft

» ~*Raven*~ WIP
Nurse's office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:23 pm by Chris

June 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Nurse's office

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Nurse's office - Page 2 Empty Re: Nurse's office

Post by Alexa Charron on Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:23 pm

' hey you dragon over here she doesnt have it i do so come and get it leave her alone ' alexa screamed with anger she used the wind to pull the dragon towards her the thundering striking fiercely alexa stood there at the focas point of the storm looking like an anger godess
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris on Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:35 pm

Chris turned and glared at her and walked over to her and turned human as he took the whistle he dropped from them poison and shook his head looking up at her his eyes light blue again. "W-what happened? H-how am I out here?"
Chris
Chris
Admin

View user profile http://supernaturalhigh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron on Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:38 pm

alexa fell to the ground as the dragon took the whistle chris changed he looked lost and confused ' lets just say alot happened but i cant explain find shae she is hurt ' alexa whispered before she passed out from using so much magic
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris on Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:27 pm

He growled softly and struggled to stand as he looked for Shae carrying Alexa on his back. "Shae where are you."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn on Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:34 pm

Shaelyn was surprised when she felt a sudden change in the weather. It was a bad mood her focus was off the dragon for a second. She screeched in pain as she felt the dragon take hold of her by the wing. She tried to get away when suddenly she heard a sickening crack. She couldn't hear anything when suddenly she was thrown from the dragons mouth and she landed a couple feet away. She shivered as she lay there not moving. She tried to shift back to her human for, but she could not. With all the damage inflicted to her body and the weakness from blood loss made it impossible so she just lay there hoping Alexa was okay. She was surprised when she heard her name from Chris's lips and she let out a quiet pained call that was almost impossible to hear.
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris on Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:15 pm

Chris heard it barely and rushed over and mentaling cussing himself out he placed his hands on her chest and used the magic buried in him he healed her. "Shae I'm so sorry." His blue eyes were dancing with concern for her safety and well being.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn on Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:27 pm

Shaelyn looked at Chris as he came over her violet eagle eyes full of pain. She sighed in relief as she felt his magic fix up the gash across her belly. She fought to gather up as much energy as she could and morphed back into her human form instantly falling into a coma her body trying to recuperate.
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris on Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:34 pm

He cussed and picked her up also and carried,them both to e nurses station with ease. He laid them on the cots and sat by Shae holding her hand his head hanging from self hatred.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron on Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:40 am

as alexa slept the dreams came back more vivid she saw the images clearly a sad smiled came apon her lips but then the scean changed from a happy one to the end one alexa watched in horror as she was forced to watch the scean again and again unable to help again unable to stop it from happening tears started to flow down her cheeks she wanted to turn away to make herself wake up but she knew she had to face it she had to face the pain guilt and the reason why she was sent to the school she wasn't just sent to the school by her father to have a normall enough life she was sent here to be safe
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn on Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:00 am

Shaelyn felt her body being lifted, but she didn't no by who. She tried to curl up in a ball, but she couldn't move or feel her body. She started to panic trying to call out do anything, but nothing would happen.
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris on Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:05 am

Chris slumped in his chair watching them both. "I'm sorry." He whispered to them getting up and pacing waiting for at least one of them to wake up. He couldn't help but feel sorrow for once in his life. He didn't want them to die on his part.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron on Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:20 am

alexas eyes opened suddenly she sat up using vamp speed the scean had ended with the end as always she let the tears flow for a moment before closing her eyes to stop it was over shhad her grief now she had to deal with it she got up and went over to shae she began to mutter a few words with the amount of magic she was using she should have being well dead but that was part of the reason alexa was sent there she had more power than the normal dhampir she knew it she watched the wounds heal and signed she then went over to chris ' are you ok ' she asked her voice soft but it was strong she recovered in them few hours and she had better control than ever over her powers 'are you hurt '
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris on Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:44 am

He looked up his eyes changing on their own based on his mood. "I'm fine." He said weakly
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn on Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:00 pm

Shaelyn struggled in her own mind until she felt healing magic enter her body and the pain slowly dissipated to an annoying pounding at her stomach and where her arm had been broken. Shaelyn felt better as she started to be able to move her body. Finally she opened her eyes and sat up holding her head with the arm that hadn't been broken.
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris on Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:06 pm

Chris finally admitted defeat and hung his head low as he fought the poison in him. "I'm fine." He mumbled again not feeling fine.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron on Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:13 pm

alexa smiled at both of them but she knew it was awkward ' how about we just move on from this ' she siad softly she had done her best for shae it would hurt a bit more for around an hour then it should be fine alexa saw her reflection in the mirror and nearly screamed as she saw her make up ruined ' i look like an evil panda ' alexa went to her bag and got out wipes and wiped her face clean of makeup she looked pale and her skin soft without any make up she had soft features ' an now i look terrible without make up a girl can never win ' she siad with a bit of humor in her voice but she shook her head wanting to hide her face in a bag
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn on Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:20 pm

Shaelyn looked at the two of them her head killing her and her eyes finding it hard to focus on anything. When they started to talk Shaelyn moaned and flopped back on the bed covering her still over sensitive ears. Her eyes widened when she noticed she didn't have ears it was just small white feathers covering a hole. Shaelyn freaked and jumped out of bed screaming as she started to pat all over herself finding feathers in random places and replacing the bottom of her hair. She looked down and screamed loud as she found claws rather then toes.
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris on Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:34 pm

Chris jumped hearing her scream looking around in a fighting stance before realizing she was covered in feathers. "Oh my come on let's get you to the room."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron on Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:39 pm

Alexa giggled 'yous go on. I have something I need to fo'c'sle she turned around knowing she had to do this that vamp was going down this w alexaa battle and she will win it. After what. The vervain did to her legs Alexa was s angeru and she felt the magic titling all over her this will be fun/
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris on Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:41 pm

He growled and shook his head knowing what she was going to do. "Don't let me handle it Alexa, not much can kill a dragon and I have some of my strength back from the bite"
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn on Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:53 pm

Shaelyn looked over at Chris her eyes widening as she grabbed on of the blankets off the bed and covered herself up only letting her eyes threw the blanket. She opened her mouth to tell them to go away not to come near he, but it only came out as eagle cries. Her eyes started to water as she ran toward the dorms.

~Dorms
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron on Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:06 pm

alexa was about to answer but shae ran out crying she went to follow but she knew her friend needed time she turned to chris ' this is my battle i am sorry but that vamp embaressed me challaged me burned me she also used the dhampir curse on me she personally challaged me eventually i have to rise to that chris it is the anicent way but i still have to dont worry about me i am strong stronger than i look its the reason i was sent here ' she winked at him and turned around walking away this was war
to the school cafe
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris on Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:09 pm

Chris growled and ran after Shae panting as he his speed dropped from the bite. (To the dorms)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2