SuperNatural HighSchool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this week
No user

Latest topics
» The dorms of the school
The School's Cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:58 pm by Ameli

» ~Your Wishes Have Now Been Granted~
The School's Cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:48 pm by Ameli

» The School's Cafe
The School's Cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:24 pm by Chris

» Gyms rp for the school
The School's Cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:47 am by Alexa Charron

» FAOLAN! C:
The School's Cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:25 pm by Chris

» Away from school rps
The School's Cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 3:50 pm by Chris

» Nurse's office
The School's Cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 1:09 pm by Chris

» The School's Class rp
The School's Cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:33 am by Alexis Craft

» ~*Raven*~ WIP
The School's Cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:23 pm by Chris

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

The School's Cafe

+4
Alexa Charron
Shalyla
Chris
Vangar
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The School's Cafe - Page 2 Empty Re: The School's Cafe

Post by Chris Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:56 pm

He looked at her his giant ruby eye blinking. 'What are you waiting for get on.'
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://supernaturalhigh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:57 pm

Alexa looked at him stunned but she did what she was told she gentley got on she was light and she knew it she was excited and happy
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:40 pm

Shaelyn sighed as she shifted her shoulder to make her shoulder bag rest easier on her right shoulder. The weight of her books were starting to get uncomfortable as she walked into the café looking around at the others. She sighed as she moved toward the courtyard outside. She always found it was her favorite spot to talk to the animals. Her cowgirl boots made a clicky sound as she walked across the floor her skinnies tight around her legs as she moved her loose fitting spaghetti strap blue top fluttered around her. She was surprised when she walked into the courtyard to find a full grown dragon there near a girl. Shaelyn wasn't to surprised sense everyone here was special, but seeing a full grown dragon was still a shock. Shaelyn couldn't move as she looked at the two clutching the strap of her bag.
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:45 pm

Alexa saw a girl approach them she looked surprised 'hi ' Alexa siad I a warm welcoming voice she gave the girl a friendly smile ' I am alexa'
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:47 pm

He looked up and projected his thoughts towards her. 'Well come on don't stand there, I know you want to get on so just get on. I'm Chris and before you say anything you seem to attract food" He blinked a ruby eye staring at the animals around her his hunger starting to bubble up.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:56 pm

Shaelyn was broken from her stone stature when the girl spoke. Shaelyn smiled when she instantly felt relaxed around the girl as she waved at her "Hi I'm Shaelyn, most call me Lyn." Her mind buzzed with the sound of the guys voice and she winced taking a step back. "Chris I can hear you perfectly fine without you invading my mind I can speak with any animal even mythical ones." Shaelyn rubbed her temples with one hand while her other hand clenched at her side as the animals fled from the dragon "I would take it kindly if you didn't eat my friends."
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:10 pm

Alexa didn't know why she felt a bit hurt when she realised that Chris used the mind transfer on shae but she ignored the feeling and. Smiled at the girl suddenly a wave of dizziness flowed over her she started to fall off the dragon but using her vamp speed she got her balance back she felt the color leave her face something was wrong with her and she had to find out what and fast
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:43 pm

He turned his head fast to the girl on his back. 'Are you alright?' He asked worried. He turned back to her and nodded and roared out a curse.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:49 pm

alexa nodded not trusting her voice she would have liked to be able to say that she wasn't scared by it but she was she took her injection unless she wondered before she left for the school she left them unguarded someone could have tampered with them she thought of her father that might be what is wrong with him she would have to order new ones soon but she didn't want to alert anyone by making the call now so she would wait and be strong
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:56 pm

Shaelyn's eyes had been focused on Chris and making sure he would not eat the animals around when she say movement. She looked around his head to see the girl had almost fallen off. Her eyes narrowed as she walked over to Chris's side and looked up at Alexa holding out her hand "You're unwell I think it best you not go for a ride." Shaelyn gave Alexa a look that meant there was no room for arguing.
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:08 pm

Alexa looked at shae she knew she was right 'i think you are right ' Alexa siad her voice sounding thin and weak she went to get down when another wave of dizziness hit her unable to balance herself Alexa fell and hit the ground with a thump she winced and nearly cried out but she made herself get up and brush herself off ' you go with him she nodded at shae offering the girl a weak smile Alexa walked into the cafe and sat on the chair where her coffee was she went to pick it up when she saw her hands shaking she took out her phone and dialled home she spoke in a urgent but weakvoice explaining what was wrong she would have the injections soon he siad but she would have to be careful till then meaning no magic
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:25 pm

Chris growled at them as they itched his scales. 'Can we move this along? Your making my scales itch.' He watched them blinking slowly with concern. 'Are you going to be okay Alexa?' He shifted back to his human form combing his hair back over his light blue eye.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:33 pm

Shaelyn instantly flinched to help Alexa when she fell, but the girl had already jumped back to her feet. Shaelyn sighed as the girl used her speed to get away from them so quickly. Shaelyn hasd wanted to look over her to make sure she was okay, but the girl was to quick. Shaelyn followed after Alexa getting there just as Alexa had closed her phone. She tilted her head, but set her hand on Alexa's shoulder and looked down at the girl smiling "Are you sure you're alright Alexa? Can I get you anything?".
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:38 pm

Chris walked up to a group of his friend and saw a group of boys heading their way. "Not them, please don't let it be.... Yep it's them damn." He frowned and sighed watching them approach. "And there's the troublemakers of the school I'm going inside now." Chris walked back inside muttering curses as he walked past the girls keeping his eyes on the door as he turned and punched a locker hard denting it, making a loud echo that entered the cafe.

Last edited by Chris on Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:45 pm

Alexa was touched by their concern for her which is why she could not tell them how serious this was she turned and smiled a weak smile I am stronger than I look don't worry about me I siad weakly all I want to do is sleep at the moment she thought to herself but she couldn't give into it she walked over to the chair and sat down her leg hurt fro the fall without the injection she was weaker than a human and she knew it she went to take a sip from her coffeewhen she wronged it it spilled on her legs she winced as it was still hot she grabbed some tissues and sighed she heard Chris say something about trouble makers she went to stand but she slipped onto her chair she cursed angry but stayed where she was but she noticed that she was so weak in her anger a flame hadn't come that is what scared Alexa most
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:50 pm

Shaelyn had watch it all with calculating violet eyes and she sighed seeing how Alexa was trying to act strong even though she was not. Shaelyn finally got sick of it and gently took Alexa by the arm draping it over her shoulders. She smiled and made sure she could hold up Alexa before walking over to Chris patting his shoulder with her free hand "Do you know anywhere we can take her to rest? and are you okay?". Shaelyn looked at Alexa "No arguing with me you can't even stand on your own you are going to go lay down and rest."
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:58 pm

He growled and looked at them, his knuckled bleeding softly, his eye dancing with anger as he saw them his eyes calmed. "Yea come with me." He started leading them through the school holding his hand against his side. (New rp topic now)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:07 pm

Aalexa eyes danced with fear when shae told her to sleep ' no I cant' she spoke her voice like a whisper she saw how angry and upset Chris was she filled with angry and used this to help her be stronger "who are they and more importantly are you ok" she saw his hand bleeding a lot. She let herself be pulled along by them.
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:11 pm

Shaelyn's eyes narrowed at Chris when his eyes narrowed at her, but when she felt his anger was not toward them she relaxed. Shaelyn became scared when she saw his hand about to reach out to heal it when Chris had already left. Shaelyn decided to do it later she new it would take more then normal because he was only half animal, but she knew it wouldnt bother her.
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Shalyla Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:06 pm

Shay watches with interest as Chris walks over to a new girl, then walks out of the Cafeteria with her. Curious, she follows, but a kid that must have seen her accidentally burn the curtain yelled at her. Laughing with half humor and half horror, she runs outside the school doors and hides behind a bush.

Shalyla

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:45 am

alexa walked into the cafe in her cheer leading outfit she heard a few whistles but ignored them she ordered a cup of coffee and sat down at the table she sipped on it taking a advanced spell book out of her bag and began to read it she shouldn't have being able to but alexa was good at what she does and that would be magic she began to read it in her mind relaxing with her coffee feeling a lot better and calmer but she knew that this sense of peace wouldnt last
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Craft Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:57 am

alexis walked into the cafe with full confidence she looked around bored well lets see who to start some trouble with i know maybe the dhampir she muttered to herself seeing a girl sitting down with coffee she took her tea with had being laced with vervain this will hurt she thought she walked over towards the girl and pretended to slip she droped the full cup on the girl 'oops sorry ' she siad her voice sounding sour she smiled at the girl as she watched it burn her skin and in the sense where it looked like someone had held a flame at her legs 'guess dhampirs like you should be careful ' and with that alexis walked out side smirking hoping the girl would come for a fight

Alexis Craft

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:59 am

alexa heard a girl come over she placed her book on the table and went to smile when something hot fell on her she felt it burning her skin but not just a hot tea burn she jumped up letting a little scream out she glared at the girl watching her leave but hearing the insult not knowing what to do aware that whatever was in that tea was burning her badly she used her vamp speed to run
to the dorms
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:44 pm

Jason went into the school cafe, since he had came late to school and some people were at lunch, he decided to grab a snack before he went back to his dorm room or class. He walked in looking at everyone, then got a sandwhich and muffin and sat at a table with some girls.
Jason
Jason

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Craft Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:34 am

alexis walked into the cafe and looked around ' aww no dhapirs to mess with ' she sighed o well she sat down relaxing watching around her

Alexis Craft

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum