SuperNatural HighSchool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this week
No user

Latest topics
» The dorms of the school
The School's Cafe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:58 pm by Ameli

» ~Your Wishes Have Now Been Granted~
The School's Cafe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:48 pm by Ameli

» The School's Cafe
The School's Cafe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:24 pm by Chris

» Gyms rp for the school
The School's Cafe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:47 am by Alexa Charron

» FAOLAN! C:
The School's Cafe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:25 pm by Chris

» Away from school rps
The School's Cafe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 3:50 pm by Chris

» Nurse's office
The School's Cafe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 1:09 pm by Chris

» The School's Class rp
The School's Cafe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:33 am by Alexis Craft

» ~*Raven*~ WIP
The School's Cafe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:23 pm by Chris

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

The School's Cafe

+4
Alexa Charron
Shalyla
Chris
Vangar
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The School's Cafe - Page 3 Empty Re: The School's Cafe

Post by Alexa Charron Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:23 pm

alexa walked in her magic flowing around her she saw the vamp on the chair she used her magic and pulled the vamp through the air with her magic ' i believe you challenged me then come get me she sent a bolt of lighting into the vamps chest before pulling a protection spell around her

alexis screamed in surprise as the dhampir pulled her through the air and a bolt of lighting struck her in the chest she felt the blood she ran at the dhampir just to run into  a protection spell but it broke after a few hits she threw the dhampir into the wall hard before jumping over snarling at the girl ' you decided to accept then didnt you '

alexa flew through the air and smached into the wall she whinced as fireworks of white hot pain flew before her closed eyes she hissed before sending a fire ball at the vamp watching it set her on fire she got up before running at the vamp she leaped into the air and kicked the vamp in the head sending the vamp flying back crashing threw a table

alexis screamed as  the fire hit her next she was flying through a table she got up and ran at alexa grabing her in a choke hold going in for the kill a bite to the neck

alexa felt the vamp behind her but didnt have a chance to stop the choke she felt the vamp closing in for the kill she pressed her hand against the vamps leg sending a electric shock through the vamp she felt the choke loosen she broke free before turning with a stake in her hand one of the last white oak ash ones in fact she pointed it at the vamps heart ' this is over you leave me alone now i defeated you now you cant harm me  give me your demon name or you die  '

alexis stared at the dhampir in shock she had being defeated and now the dhampir wanted her demon name she whispered low only low enough for alexa to hear ' seafire ' she hung her head and left she knew the rules she couldnt harm the dhampir now

alexa nodded and she left to sit down at a table feeling tired now she put her hand to her neck the fangs had only grazed her but it had hurt a bit she sat there relaxing smiling that she had won she got up deciding to check on shae and get a rest for herself she might actually be able to sleep
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Faolan Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:01 pm

Faolan wiped at his eyes angrily, trying to stifle the scream that was forcing itself from his mouth. Just seconds ago He had walked in, plopping down somewhere that wasn't crowded, when He got this feeling..like something was being torn from him.
Someone..had just died.
He hated being a Banshee. Espiecally when only FEMALES were supposed to be this type of supernatural. Yet somehow..He had become this. He hated not having control of what he did...when someone passed on. Once they were dead, or were dying...Faolan found himself schreeching..almost howling, and crying...whailing...It sucked! Clamping his mouth shut, Faolan rubbed his eyes once more before lowering his hands, blinking through the bluriness. Gah...I hate this..B.S!

Faolan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:07 pm

Chris came in carrying Vangar putting her on the Gus table without realizing it, wiping sweat of his forehead his arms were strained from holding her limp body. He turned to the guy and nodded. "Chris. Haven't see you before."
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://supernaturalhigh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Faolan Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:16 pm

Whining slowly, Faolan refused to open his mouth, even when he got strange looks from people now and then. Nope! I refuse to Banshee Cry NOW!
Though, Fao found himself now, having no choice, because a Boy with the same style, more or less, as Fao had set an unconsious girl..on his table, then introduced himself.."Faolan...Yeah..I'm new!" Faolan schreeched quickly, slapping his mouth shut once the words were out. Ah GAH! How embarassing!

Faolan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:25 pm

He smiled despite being covered in blood. "Cool, I'm the deans son so if there's anything you need just ask."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Faolan Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:40 pm

Faolan nodded twice, pressing his lips togethor as a throated schreech rumbled in his throat. Gosh! Just end already! The person whom was dying..seemed to be hanging onto life's thread...Though Faolan sadly wished He would just die already, or somehow...pull him/herself togethor, and end this for Faolan. Closing his shadowy eyes, Fao grunted as another whimper/schreech rumbled in his throat.

Faolan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:49 pm

"Banshee I'm guessing? I'm a dragon so to speak and anyway do you mind helping me carry this girl to my room?" He smiled and flipped his hair back his one eye ruby red.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vangar Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:22 pm

(close to dying doesn't mean i can't post, hahahaha)

With each pumping of her heart the poison did it's deadly damage. Had she known the blade was poison her whole line of attack would have been changed. She was experiencing an out of body moment, watching as Chris conversed with a banshee. "would have been cool to have met him"she thought, in a way she knew Chris would try his best to save her, but she wasn't really concerned, limited people knew how to extract poison, not even the nurse knew how,and if she died, she would at least be free of the regret of her past.  She laughed as a figure appeared "coming to get me, brother" the hazy figure said nothing for a moment "no, only to tell you, you have more to live for, and  to be the sister i once knew" She turned grim " that's easier said than done" she brother appear in amazing clarity  "try for me" he smiled and disappeared. She was sucked back into her body, waking up, the blinding pain assaulted her, she screamed and choked out  "Poison" her eyes going from blue to sliver. Sitting up, she began to shake violently and double over going into shock.
Vangar
Vangar

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:19 am

Chris reacted quickly grabbing her and held her against the table as he growled, he knew what he needed to do but he wasn't sure she would approve of him doing it. He took the risk anyway and muttered something under his breath, drawing the poison out of her body and into his body. He was still weak from his fight with Ted but he knew he could handle this for her.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vangar Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:15 pm

"GET OFF" she pushed him off her. " I'll be fine, just get me too the dorm before I do anything stupid" she was in and out of her half form every minute or so, she got up and move at a fast pace. Her assessment of the poison was that it wasn't life threatening only extremely painful and that it would have to work it's way out of her system. " I don't need you trying to take on pain that you can't handle, this is not the first time I've been in this condition." with a determined step she went to the dorms.
Vangar
Vangar

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:24 pm

Chris growled and helped her to his dorm laying her on the bed muttering at her "stubborn brat."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum