SuperNatural HighSchool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this week
No user

Latest topics
» The dorms of the school
The dorms of the school I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:58 pm by Ameli

» ~Your Wishes Have Now Been Granted~
The dorms of the school I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:48 pm by Ameli

» The School's Cafe
The dorms of the school I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:24 pm by Chris

» Gyms rp for the school
The dorms of the school I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:47 am by Alexa Charron

» FAOLAN! C:
The dorms of the school I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:25 pm by Chris

» Away from school rps
The dorms of the school I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 3:50 pm by Chris

» Nurse's office
The dorms of the school I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 1:09 pm by Chris

» The School's Class rp
The dorms of the school I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:33 am by Alexis Craft

» ~*Raven*~ WIP
The dorms of the school I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:23 pm by Chris

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

The dorms of the school

+2
Shaelyn
Chris
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The dorms of the school Empty The dorms of the school

Post by Chris Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:00 pm

The dorms are here.
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://supernaturalhigh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The dorms of the school Empty Re: The dorms of the school

Post by Chris Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:01 pm

Chris lead them through the hallways ending up in front of his room, by that time he had taken off his shirt and wrapped his arm, wearing only his undershirt. ""Here we are." He opens the door for the .
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:14 pm

Shaelyn was beginning to feel Alexa's weight pulling her down not because Alexa was large only because she herself is so small and frail. She smiled when she finally saw the dorm. Shaelyn walked in and helped Alexa down on one of the beds smiling.
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:19 pm

Chris never stepped inside as he watched them, he was still furious and any slight thing could set him off. He took a couple of deep breaths and walked inside keeping the door open. "Are you okay?"
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:24 pm

alexas eyes where wide with fear she rarely felt it but now she did she sat down when she heard her phone she answered and after a moments tears ran down her cheeks she shut the phone and cursed she sat there for a moment staring at nothing then she decided she had to ask or she would die ' I don't suppose you have a injection of penoise she said she didn't exspect them too dam her uncle to hell at least her father was recovering a sad smile on her face
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:28 pm

Shaelyn moved to reach out to Chris's hand looking at is as she asked "Are you okay?". She was about to reach out to heal his hand when she turned instantly when she heard a sound from Alexa. She frowned and walked over to the girl as she saw tears in her eyes. She walked over and sat next to her draping an arm around her half hugging her "I am sorry I don't I wish I could help."
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:31 pm

"Actually I do have one." He goes through his fridge and pulls one out. "Ha found it it's the last one too." He noticed Shaelyn hand reaching out to his. He shrugged sheepishly looking at her. "I don't even feel it, which might be a a bad thing."

Last edited by Chris on Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:39 pm

Alexa heard shae apologize for not having one ' its ok I didn't think you would it is for dhapirs half human half vampire I need it to live I had my own but someone must have decided a new joke was needed' she sighed no longer crying she had being close to death before she sour face it. With courage she saw Chris at his fridge he pied out the small pen like injection Alexa took a moment to identified it she saw what it was it why would he have one and did he need it ' you sure you don't need it mine should come tomorrow I could last til then ' she lied with ease
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:43 pm

"I'm sure, take it sweetie." He closed the fridge and unwrapped his fist frowning as the skin peeled apart with the shirt. He attempted to open and close is fist and winced at the pain and tried not to show that he was in pain.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:50 pm

Shaelyn was as surprised as Alexa to see Chris had one as well her eyebrow lifting as she shrugged it off. She was just happy to see that Alexa was going to get what she knew she needed. She stood up and walked over to Chris after she was sure Alexa would be okay. She didn't even look at him as she grabbed his injured hand. "You do need your hand" Shaelyn relaxed as she let her magic flow from her hands to his stitching back the broken tissues and blood cells. She sighed and let his hand go rubbing her forehead before smiling "There all better
".
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:54 pm

Alexa saw him wience she took the injection and sloped up er shirt and injected it she felt better all ready not fully but alot better and she looked it too ' why thank you honey she answered back to him she could be Flirty too smiled warmly at him there that should do it she felt so much better she wanted to dance for no reason
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:02 pm

He growled and rubbed his palm after it was healed. "Thanks" he mumbled softly and he closed his fist as he watched them both. "There's a cheer coming up in an hour, who's going to be in it?" He smiled warmly back and looked at them both.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shalyla Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:09 pm

Shalyla had followed the group when the kid chased her outside, and had lost him in the halls. Smiling madly, she follows Chris and his new friends to the Dorms. She stands in the doorway, wondering if one of them would notice her.

Shalyla

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:13 pm

Shaelyn smiled as she looked over at Alexa and saw the spark she had earlier return. She had been very worried about Alexa as soon as she had seen her, but now I could see she was better. Shaelyn looked over at Chris about his questions and shrugged "I am not a cheerleader type." Shaelyn was about to turn back to Alexa when she felt Chris take her hand and kiss it. At first she felt a flutter then her natural instincts took over and she scoffed taking away her hand. Its not because she didn't like Chris it was her animal instincts that rejected him for now.
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:15 pm

Chris hears footsteps and looks up breaking into a smile. "Little one, come in." He laughed and suddenly coughed turning his head away as he took a pill and turned back towards them, like nothing had happened. He smiled has Shaelyn pulled her hand away, it was only a matter of time she she fell for him.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:20 pm

Exa heard the words cheer hell yeah I said sounding excited and refreshed I jumped up accidently using vamp speed when I noticed a girl at the door 'hi' she said happyly when her phone went off again sorry this will only take a moment ' what yo mean come hoe I am not fine ok see ya I shut the phone smiling just my dad
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:27 pm

Chris raised an eyebrow at her and turned to Shaelyn. "You can sit next to me during the cheer. And you better go get ready then. It's,going to start soon." He smiled and gave her directions to the gym and nodded. "Shall we go take our seats?"
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:38 pm

Alexa did a quick spell to change into her cheerleading clothes there she siad Alexa was in a short skirt it was a redish brownish color with a white stripe on the end the Was just about the same she tied her hair up into a straight ponytail ok ready what you think.she asked her friends. As she followed them
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:41 pm

Shaelyn smiled at Alexa "I can't wait to watch you just don't push yourself to much". Shaelyn smiled at the girl who had just joined them smiling and waving "Hey I'm Shaelyn". Shaelyn looked back at Alexa when she spoke smiling and whistling playfully "Beautiful". Then her focused back at Chris her hair on the back of her neck standing on her end many of her instincts telling her to run from this preditor. She shook her head to get it to go away before smiling "We shall".

~Gym~
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:46 pm

He held out his arm to Shaelyn. "Then let's go sweetie." -gym indeed-
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shalyla Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:43 pm

Shay nods and walks in and waved at the two girls. She walks to the gym in front of them, feeling tired.
~Le Gym~

Shalyla

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:05 pm

alexa approached the dorms she opened an empty one she sensed it was unowned she closed the door and cast a quick protection spell on it stopping anyone from coming in till she siad so she sat on the bed looking at her legs they had stopped burning but the burns where still there and they where not healing alexa tried multiple spells to try and heal them when she realsied what it was she went to get up but she fell onto the bed unconscious sleeping it off

a while later
alexa woke up feeling groggy she sat up and whiced the burns still as fresh as ever they where bleeding a bit she changed into some trousers and a tank top she looked in the mirror and saw how pale she was vervain she hissed she wouldnt be useing any vamp powers for a while now she started to put on makeup to hide how pale she was she winced as she walked but got her face under control she slowly walked to the
class rooms
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:54 pm

Shaelyn smiled as she reached the dorm instantly going to her bag and digging through it before pulling out her med kit. She had packed it for helping heal animals, but hey it worked for people too. Shaelyn motioned for Alexa to sit on the bed while she got all the things she needed "Ether loose the pants, roll them up, or put on a pair a shorts in my bag".
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:38 am

Chris finished his fight growling the whole way to his room, his blood leaving a trail as he had a huge gash on his arm and bite marks on his chest and stomach. His eye colors were mixed as he walked down the hall and heard Shaelyns voice he knocked on the door and opened it passing out as soon as it opened. He could feel the poison racing through his body and knew he didn't have much time left.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:16 am

Shaelyn could here the angry dragon coming down the hall and the feeling of the anger and magic surrounding him made her want to puke right there. She sucked it up and grabbed a pair of shorts from her bag just as Chris walked in and collapsed bleeding all over the floor. Shaelyn cursed in her mind as she threw the shorts at Alexa "Put those on while I stich up fluffy and all his idiocy". Shaelyn grabbed her med kit and set it next to one of the beds as she grabbed Chris under his arms and dragged him to the bed using her animal strength to carry him. She huffed when she finally got him on the bed ending with her exhausted and her cloths covered in blood "Man these were my favorite pants". She looked over at the unconscious dragon and scowled before grabbing her med kit and opening it. She grabbed some thread and a needle as well as a good amount of bandages before she turned back to Chris. She looked at his shirt before grabbing the bottom and tearing it in half to get to the wounds there. She sighed and grabbed his arm gently starting to stich up his arm hoping he wouldn't wake up and take off her head.
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next