SuperNatural HighSchool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this week
No user

Latest topics
» The dorms of the school
Nurse's office I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:58 pm by Ameli

» ~Your Wishes Have Now Been Granted~
Nurse's office I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:48 pm by Ameli

» The School's Cafe
Nurse's office I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:24 pm by Chris

» Gyms rp for the school
Nurse's office I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:47 am by Alexa Charron

» FAOLAN! C:
Nurse's office I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:25 pm by Chris

» Away from school rps
Nurse's office I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 3:50 pm by Chris

» Nurse's office
Nurse's office I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 1:09 pm by Chris

» The School's Class rp
Nurse's office I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:33 am by Alexis Craft

» ~*Raven*~ WIP
Nurse's office I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:23 pm by Chris

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Nurse's office

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Nurse's office Empty Nurse's office

Post by Chris Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:59 am

This is the nurse's office.
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://supernaturalhigh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Nurse's office Empty Re: Nurse's office

Post by Shaelyn Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:09 pm

Shaelyn walked into the nurses office her face red as she tried to hold up Chris. She was even using her magic to give herself extra strength, but carrying a teen male even between two girls is hard. Shaelyn sighed as she help set Chris on the bed. She looked over at Alexa "I don't know what's gonna happen. The only way I know to cure Basilisk bites are Pheonix tears and no one has seen a Pheonix in years at least no Wildmages have and we know all animals even immortal ones".
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:14 pm

alexa helped shae she signed with the relif that came with all the weight gone she forgot about her burns and her arms hit off part of the burn she cursed as her hand started to burn she ran over to the sink and began to try and wash it off but part of her hand was burnt 'dam it anyway as if we haven't had enough problems anyway i will ring my father if anyone can find a phoenix he can ' she took out her cell phone and called her father she shook her head in dismay and reassured him it wasn't for her she shut the phone and spoke gravely ' my dad siad that their is only one pheonix and guess what it died today it will take 100 years to come back to life from the ashes somehow i think that we dont have this time he all so siad that he was known 1 person to fight off the poison before but he says it is unlikely ' she signed her emotions crashing over her she was glad she had no magic at the moment
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:18 pm

Chris opened his eyes and coughed weakly. "There is another one, the mother of them all. She is truly immortal and I know where she is and how to call her. But she won't get her in time, I have to fight this myself." He coughed again and held his side in pain.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:23 pm

Shaelyn looked at Alexa and smiled so happy the girl had an idea, but after hearing what she had said Shae cursed and punched the wall her hand not hurting, but the wall was hurt. Shaelyn jumped when Alexa hurt herself and started looking for bandages. She looked over when Chris spoke walking over and looking at him "Chris talking isn't the best thing for you to do right now, but please how do you find her?"
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:28 pm

alexa sighed she felt th tingling in her hand but otherwise she felt numb memorys started to flood back to her laughing, shopping and blood she noticed her hands shaking and noticed a small flame dancing in the palm of her hands but it quickly disappeared drowned by the water forming in her hand all her emotions controlling her magic she heard chris speak it was happening again she just stayed quiet and stared at nothing
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:29 pm

His eyes and closed and he opened them again this time their ruby red and when he spoke his voice had a cold edge to it as his dragon side spoke. "She will come if called upon. You must find the highest point in the school and use this whistle." He pulled a ruby red whistle out. "It was given to me by her, but she won't get here in time. Now i must rest." He growled softly slipping into sleep.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:40 pm

Shaelyn flinched when she saw his eyes change ready to shift if he tried anything, but when he just spoke she relaxed taking the whistle from him gently. She held it close as she grabbed the med kit and looked at Alexa "Come on lets get you patched up and try to call the Pheonix after."
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:43 pm

alexa stood there images flashing across her mind her expression blank she wanted to stand there to see the smile again but them images where not comming only the end was she heard shae but she was unable to respond she hadnt given herself time to cope and now she was falling apart she stood there unable to move just watching the scean unfold
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:30 pm

Shaelyn saw that something was wrong with Alexa, but right now she was worried about the wounds. Shaelyn gently took Alexa by the hand and led her to oe of the empty beds helping her sit before she grabbed a soft wash cloth wet it and cleaned out to wounds using a new cloth each time to keep from spreading the vervain. She put a burn ointment on each wound before bandaging them "Okay Alexa do you want to come with me to blow the whistle or do you want to stay here".
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:34 pm

alexa felt shae take her hand and lead her to a bed when shae spoke alexa woke from it what ever it was she nodded she would go she would deal with all her emotions later she decided it would be best if she locked her emotions away for a while she muttered a few words very lowly and felt her emotions go away she focused on helping chris it was the only thing keeping her from doing nothing now
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:51 pm

Shaelyn looked at Alexa and patted her shoulder rubbing it a little "I know a lot for one day huh?". Shaelyn looked around and spotted window thinking for a moment before smiling. "Hey Alexa I want you to trust me. After I jump out the window follow me the easiest way to the highest part of the school is flying I'll catch ya I promise, but when I get to the highest point you have to blow the whistle sense I will be an animal". Shaelyn held out the whistle to Alexa and smiled.
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:56 pm

since alexa had her emotions temporarily gone she didnt feel scared or anything she felt empty she saw nothing wrong with this so she nodded but alexa was focusing on making sure she remembered to turn on her emotions it would not be good if she decided never to feel again she took the whistle off shae and nodded ready for what to do
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:13 pm

Shaelyn nodded to Alexa still worried about the girl, but more worried about the dieing boy. Shae opened the window and jumped out her arms becoming wings as she turned into a pterodactyl. She flew just under the window waiting for Alexa to land on her back so she could get up high enough for her to use the whistle.
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:14 pm

alexa ran towards the window and jumped gracefully landing on shaes back without saying a word but she thanked herself for being light she held onto the whistle tightly
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:21 pm

Chris eyes shot open and he got up walking with a purpose. He left the office and walked down the hall growling as the poison went through his body faster. "Must get away from here." He got outside and was walked towards the street when he heard the whistle and he roared shifting. "Must get whistle back." Chris fought against his dragon side as he knew it would hurt them to get back the whistle using his mind he was able to say 'watch out'
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:32 pm

Shaelyn flew up as high as she could so Alexa could blow the whistle before she slowly made her decent. She was only about one story off the ground when she heard Chris's voice in her mind. She looked down and saw the energy just radiating off him and took of back toward the sky. "Alexa I am going to drop you off on the roof give me the whistle and stay down." Shaelyn landed easily on the roof waiting for Alexa to get off so she could take the shape of a hawk.
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:38 pm

alexa jumped off the hawk running with the whistle after hearing the warning alexa knew the emotion spell would break if shae got hurt alexa would crumble so she ran as fast as she could holding the whistle she blew it hard the sound filled the air alexa then ran off she stopped and started doing a protection spell it would armor her a bit but it would not help alot she didnt care
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:44 pm

Chris turned to the whistle and shot towards her opening his maw as a wave of fire shoots out. He snarled loudly as he made his way towards her.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:50 pm

Shaelyn looked on with wide eyes as she took of with the whistle Chris taking off after her. Shaelyn shot forward and got in front of Chris avoiding the fire before she turned claws out and dug into him just above the eyes so his blood would blind him. "I'm sorry" Shaelyn made sure not to dig enough to leave ugly scars as she stayed in front of Chris trying to draw his anger toward her.
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:52 pm

alexa saw what shae was doing and she screamed at the top of her voice 'you want the whistle come get it ' she braced herself for attack she focused the air and pushed shae away from the dragon just enough so that shae wouldnt get knocked down by the dragon
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:01 pm

Chris hovered in the air and snarled looking between the two of them and went after the whistle and he as he flew past his claws cut her. He was focused on the whistle and had every intention of getting it back as he landed in front of her growling loudly.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:08 pm

Shaelyn wanted to dig her claws right into Alexa as her animal anger took over. Couldn't the girl just leave her be to help. She was to focused on being angry she did not see the claw coming, but felt the burn as the cut formed on her belly. Shaelyn cried out her eyes narrowed as she flew right at Chris pecking and clawing at his head as she transformed into an eagle her claws and beak becoming sharper and deadlier.
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:12 pm

alexa screamed in agitation she saw the claws rake across her belly she felt her anger get out of control thunder flashed across the sky she let her anger control it feeling her emotion spell break she used all her emotions to control magic giving her magic a powerful edge the thunder slashed across the sky alexas long hair blew behind her the wind in the skys picked up and the clouds grew grey
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:16 pm

Chris growled at the annoying bird and snapped at it biting the wing and he shook his head breaking the wing. 'Give me the whistle and you can go free.' His voice was ice cold with the anger of dragons. He couldn't care about the weather he was a dragon after all.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum