SuperNatural HighSchool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this week
No user

Latest topics
» The dorms of the school
The School's Cafe I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:58 pm by Ameli

» ~Your Wishes Have Now Been Granted~
The School's Cafe I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:48 pm by Ameli

» The School's Cafe
The School's Cafe I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:24 pm by Chris

» Gyms rp for the school
The School's Cafe I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:47 am by Alexa Charron

» FAOLAN! C:
The School's Cafe I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:25 pm by Chris

» Away from school rps
The School's Cafe I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 3:50 pm by Chris

» Nurse's office
The School's Cafe I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 1:09 pm by Chris

» The School's Class rp
The School's Cafe I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:33 am by Alexis Craft

» ~*Raven*~ WIP
The School's Cafe I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:23 pm by Chris

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

The School's Cafe

+4
Alexa Charron
Shalyla
Chris
Vangar
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The School's Cafe Empty The School's Cafe

Post by Vangar Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:17 pm

Lunch Time! whole bunch of teens, something bound to happen!
Vangar
Vangar

Back to top Go down

The School's Cafe Empty Re: The School's Cafe

Post by Chris Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:46 pm

Indeed my friend.

Chris enters the cafe and looks around surround by his friends as he sits at his table. He notices Raven is sitting alone so he goes and sits next to her.
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://supernaturalhigh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shalyla Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:51 pm

(wait is this like a boarding school, where we live in the school, or just a regular school?)
Shay slips into the lunch line and buys a roll. Seeing Chris, she seemingly glides over to the table and sits across from him. Seeing Raven again, she introduces herself. Hi. I'm Shalyla. She looks down at the roll and frowns. Glancing at a teacher, she hides the roll under the table and ignites her finger to toast the bread.

Shalyla

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:11 pm

(Uh depends on the pov) Chris smiles at her then raises an eyebrow at her as he noticed what she did.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shalyla Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:11 pm

(uh... Ok?)
Shay looks up and brings the roll out of hiding. Seeing Chris's expression, she smiles and lifts a finger to her lips to signal him to be quiet about it. She tears off a chunk and eats it, staring out the window behind Raven.

Shalyla

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:09 pm

He nods and smiles, laughing as one of his friends make a joke about something.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vangar Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:25 pm

Vangar grabs an apple and slips out the side door. Finding one of the hide holes in the school.
Vangar
Vangar

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:09 pm

Chris nods to her watching her.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:31 pm

Alexa walked into the cafe she was nervous but did not show it this was her first day she could attempt to be normal for a while she walked over to an empty table with her coffee and sat down she got a book of her bag and placed it on the table she sipped her coffee she had her hair down and straight she loved her blue tank top with a denim jacket with jeans
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:38 pm

Chris saw the new girl walk in and got up biting into an apple and went to sit at the table she was sitting out. "Hi, I'm Chris."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:38 am

Alexa saw a guy heading for her table she looked up from her coffee ' hi i am Alexa nice to meet you ' Alexa smiled at Chris she placed her coffee on the table and felt its warmth flow from her hands she relaxed a bit more she went to take her book but instead of just grabbing it the book raised and flew into her hand she hissed under her breath 'well that sense of normality is gone now dint it ' she let out a sad laugh she placed the book in her bag annoyed that for one moment she had let her guard down and had made a book fly into her hand she just hoped she didn't get angry here for one thing she always did when angry all ways had to do with fire
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:01 pm

Chris smiled and laughed watching her. "No ones normal here Alexa, I can turn into a dragon. What can you do?"
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:11 pm

Alexa looked at Chris she had sensed he was different but turning into a dragon was something new to her i am a dhapir she said like cursing the word it was an insult to her kind but it was accurate her father hated her using it but it was the easiest way to say it i know a bit of magic she muttered sounding stupid as allways she thought as usual i can do a few different things i prefer air it grants me a kind of peace i guess she demonstrated by lifting her coffee high she concentrated on it and it began to boil like an invisible heat was under it Alexa lowed her hands and the coffee cup gently was placed on the table she looked around sheepishly she felt the heat from the magic she just used and took off her jacket but something i use a lot is a simple spell she mutter something under her breath and spoke to Chris ' i think this is better than talking ' but the weird thing was she didn't talk out loud she projected it into his head so only he could hear her
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:32 pm

He nodded knowing what it was like, he tapped into his dragon side and projected his thoughts 'My thoughts exactly'
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:46 am

Alexa laughed lightly as she heard his thoughts in her head it was good just to talk to someone other than her father he tried to understand but he was busy and didn't really have time for Alexa she knew he was protecting her but sometimes she with he wouldn't Alexa noticed her feelings getting out of control she closed her eyes and tried to calm down she did not want to start a fire or anything else a few moments pasted she opened her eyes and blushed 'sorry ' she said before asking 'do you know what class we have next '
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:03 am

'We appear have Heath, like I don't know about that already.' He smiled and laughed and said with his normal voice. "You might want to put your jacket back on."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:22 am

Alexa slid on her jacket and nodded maybe this day will be better than it seems she thought to herself smiling at chris 'maybe i will live through the day ' alexas phone buzzed in her pocket 'excuse me for a moment ' alexa got up and walked away she answered her phone she shook her head in dismay she seemed shaken she disconected the phone and put it in her back pocket she felt the hot tears at her eyes but she got them to go and stay back she went and sat down at the table quietly trying to rein in her emotions she could feel the heat coming from her she tried her best to calm down but a flame appeared in her hand it continued to grown she stop breathing for a moment to try and calm down the flame disappeared she stared at her feet
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:37 pm

Chris walked up and put his hand on her shoulder. "What's wrong Alexa?" He was actually concerned, seeing her tears and eyeing the flame.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:40 pm

Alexa blushed 'the usual ' she muttered unable to control the pain in her voice ' lets just say my dads not well right now and they don't know what to do ' she nearly burst out crying but managed to keep the tears locked up she looked up ' they want me to see if i know something but the problem is i don't and they don't think he will last much longer ' alexa let a few tears trickle down on her face but with all the commotion she forgot about her injection she noticed she felt dizzy ' sorry again 1 moment ' she turned around and slid up the end of her t shirt she quickly injected herself with the small pen sized injection she felt a bit better she hoped that she took it in time ' sorry about that ' she blushed alexa still looked a bit pale though
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:37 pm

He frowned and wrapped his arms around her pulling her into a hug. "I'll try to have my father to help, he's great with medicine."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:40 pm

alexa felt chris hug her it was a warm feeling she decided not to break his arm she had guys do this to her all the time but she knew he was trying to help 'thanks ' she siad sadly douthing anything will help maybe he won she thought sadly she would go back home for a week maybe less she hugged chris back 'thank you for everything ' she siad she made herself smile it was a weak one but she managed she felt a bit lightheaded but knew it would go away after a while
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:46 pm

He pulled away smiling and looked outside as a thought entered his mind. "Come on follow me, we're go ing for a ride."

Last edited by Chris on Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:47 pm

Alexa looked at him ' ok ' she siad anything to get my mind off this she followed him smiling and for a moment forgetting all her problems
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:50 pm

He led her outside and ran forward shifting as he ran till he skidding to a stop digging his massive claws into the ground looking at her.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:53 pm

Alexa looked as chris began to change instead of backing away in horror or anything she smiled and let out a laugh she walked closer to him i am afraid i cant do anything like that but instead i can do this she looked at the sky and began to concentrate the air began to get windy the leaves flew off the trees around them the sky darkened and then it all returned to normal alexa slumped forward it was a dangerous spell to do and she wouldnt be able to use much magic for a while now but it was worth it she smiled
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum