SuperNatural HighSchool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this week
No user

Latest topics
» The dorms of the school
The School's Class rp I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:58 pm by Ameli

» ~Your Wishes Have Now Been Granted~
The School's Class rp I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:48 pm by Ameli

» The School's Cafe
The School's Class rp I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:24 pm by Chris

» Gyms rp for the school
The School's Class rp I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:47 am by Alexa Charron

» FAOLAN! C:
The School's Class rp I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:25 pm by Chris

» Away from school rps
The School's Class rp I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 3:50 pm by Chris

» Nurse's office
The School's Class rp I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 1:09 pm by Chris

» The School's Class rp
The School's Class rp I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:33 am by Alexis Craft

» ~*Raven*~ WIP
The School's Class rp I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:23 pm by Chris

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

The School's Class rp

+3
Shalyla
Vangar
Chris
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The School's Class rp Empty The School's Class rp

Post by Chris Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:45 am

This is where you rp in your classes, lately on once we get more people i'll add the different Classes the school has and you can rp in those but for now just this one.
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://supernaturalhigh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The School's Class rp Empty Re: The School's Class rp

Post by Vangar Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:01 pm

Vangar walked into class bag slung over her shoulder. Looking over the class she found a seat near the back of the class. Sitting down she brought her sketchbook and began to draw, thinking she would ink it later.
Vangar
Vangar

Back to top Go down

Post by Shalyla Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:04 pm

Shalyla walks into class, seeing a new girl (Vangar) at the back of the room. Shay sets that dazzling smile of hers on her face and makes her way to the back of class. Hi, I'm Shalyla, but everyone calls me Shay.

Shalyla

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:07 pm

Chris sat on the table in the back listening to music and he was singing along to Radioactive looking at the students as they came in. He was wearing a black tee and some black cargos. Chris nodded to the teacher as she came in. "Hello Mrs. Toby how are we today?" He pulled out one earphone and laughed as she replyed. "Same old, same old im stuck with you kids. Tell your mom i said hi and if were still up for that cooking class." Chris smiled and said he would.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shalyla Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:11 pm

(Would Shay and Chris know each other?)
Shay waits for her reply by looking down at her own blue tank top, covered up by a navy blue jacket, jeans, black shoes and long gold hair.

Shalyla

Back to top Go down

Post by Vangar Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:17 pm

Vangar looks up from her drawing of a raging river and two figure floating along. lifting an eyebrow " vangar, is there a reason why you are bothering me?" she knew that making enemy's was a bad idea but she couldn't help it.
Vangar
Vangar

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:21 pm

(Um they friends but haven't seen each other in a long time. Lets go with that.)

The teachers are loved Chris and the knew he wasn't going to cause problems for them so most of the time they let him do what he wanted as long as the work was done. He noticed the two females and sighed getting up and going to them. "Alright Vangar be nice." He turned to the other girl and smiled "Hey, im Chris. Im sorry about her attiude thats just her."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vangar Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:27 pm

She sighed and heard Mrs. Toby say something about homework. She quickly got her's out and turn to Chris.
"Biology is my next class what was the homework for Mr. Brao?''
Vangar
Vangar

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:33 pm

Chris snicked lightly at the teachers name as he always did. "Something about cells i can't remember." Thats when bad luck hit, his father the dean of the school came in. Chris looked at Vangar, "Whats my father doing here?"
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vangar Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:41 pm

"something about teacher review day, i have no idea" she looked to the front of the class, "but i'd a good boy today if i were you." she said with a mischievous grin.
Vangar
Vangar

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:44 pm

Chris hid behind her chair cursing under his breath has he went to the table where he sat but just as he sat his father called his name. "Chris i need to speak with you outside." Chris turned towards him and groaned flicking Vangar on the neck on the way out mouthing to her 'its your fault'.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vangar Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:48 pm

She hissed as Chris flicked her, only he could get away with it, being her friend and all. She laughed wondering what he was in for.
Vangar
Vangar

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:56 pm

The dean looked at his son and shook his head. "Son, i want you to meet Raven, she's new to the school and needs help finding her classes. Your going to be your guide." Chris started to open his mouth but his father cut him off. "You will do this Chris no if or buts about it." Chris sighed as his father left and he turned tolds Raven smiling. "Hey, im Chris sorry about that. I guess im your guide so come on lets go to class."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:29 pm

~Then:~

Raven sat in the car, looking down at her ripped skinny jean's. Only seconds ago did they arrive, though now, Raven was sitting in the front seat nervously, listening to her Mother blabber away about how 'Great' this school was. Great? Yeah right...this blows! "Raven?" The sharp hiss sent Raven's red orbs up an' at the woman beside her. "Yes...?" Raven answered, blinking slowly. She just knew her Mother was going to say something Ray wasn't going to like. "Are you listening to me?" She growled, narrowing her crystal white eyes. Raven gulped, moving her flippy bangs away from her eyes. "I was..honest." Raven murmured, nibbling her bottom lip. Giving Raven a small nod, her Mother shooed her out of the car. Getting out, Raven watched as her Mother's car sped away. Thanks for the goodbye! Shaking her head, Raven turned her gaze to the large castle looking school. "Oh..this is going to suck.." Sighing, the female made her way inside.
Almost instantly as she stepped inside, a Man was by her side, gently grasping onto her elbow, steering her into an empty hallway. "Classes have already started, which means...You're late." The man murmured matter-of-factly, glancing down at her. Raven gave a small smile. "Um...sorry?" She mumbled, though the man didn't answer. He just stopped in front of a Class door, and handed Raven a piece of paper. Her schedule. Then, he entered the class only to come back out with a boy, then depart.
~Now:~
Raven stood there awkwardly, staring up at the male. "Erm...alright..." Moving past him, Raven entered the class room, feeling all eyes sudden flow to her. Gosh dammit...
Raven
Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by Vangar Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:43 pm

Vangar looked up as the female enter and smiled, this wasn't a happy smile more like a " fresh meat, lets see if she has a backbone" "come, sit here,it's empty." pointing to the seat to her left.
Vangar
Vangar

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:03 pm

Chris went back into class and sat at his table in the back keeping a watchful eye on Raven and Vangar. Knowing Vangar she will try to do something to Raven and Chris won't let it happen. He walked up to Vangar and whispered into her ear. "Don't even think about it Vangar, i'm watching you."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:16 pm

Sitting in the seat where the other female as instructed, Raven eyed everyone with a tight lipped frown. This definitely blows...Letting out a puff of air, Raven put an elbow on the desk top, resting her chin in her palm. "This. Sucks.Crack." She murmured under her breath, listening to the Teacher blabber on about thing Raven had already learnt at her old School.
Raven
Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by Vangar Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:25 pm

Vangar turned back to Chris and whispered " Awww, OK I won't mess with her". Completely ignoring Mrs. Toby, she asked the new Kid " so how'd you land yourself in here?"
Vangar
Vangar

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:30 pm

Chris smiled and moved to Raven's desk sitting on the floor between Vangar's and Ravens desk. He looked to Raven wondering the same thing. "How did you end up here at this school?" Chris looked up to her and quickly looked away a faint red spot on his cheek. He cursed himself as the spot faded and he was able to look at her again. 'Its those eyes of her's that cause me to lose myself, not mentioning that body and face.' He shook his head trying to clear those thoughts.

Last edited by Chris on Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shalyla Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:47 pm

(Wait the school does now about our powers, right? Sorry I'm sooo lost right now, as always >.<)

Shay looks up as Vangar speaks. She smiles again, further than before and blood stained canines (from wolf form) poke out. She covers it up quickly, hoping no one would notice. No, I just thought i'd say hello. she sits down in an empty chair in the table besides Vangar's. She watches as Chris walks up. I know you. We used to be friends in Middle School or something. She says, smiling just enough that her canines don't show. She listens to ms. Toby tell everyone to get out homework. She sighs and pulls her out from her bag, smoothing out the folds on the paper. As Mr. Dean comes in she begins to panic. Her eyes reflect fire and her pointer finger burns, though she feels no pain. She notices instantly and blows it out, hoping no one saw. The reason she had panicked because yesterday she had accidentally set a curtain on fire, though she had put it out as soon as it happened and there was little damage. She sighs as Chris gets taken out and not her. She hears Vangar and can't help but smile; she hides the smile by holding her paper up in front of her mouth. She lowers it as a girl comes in. She smiles at her, careful to hide the teeth.

Shalyla

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:08 pm

Chris jogged through his memory the way back to middle school to a girl who looked just like his one. "Little one is that you?" He asked as he sat between Raven and Vangar not realling trusting Vangar to keep her word. He didn't really care if Vangar pulled something but something about this girl made him care.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shalyla Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:58 pm

(our powers are know, right? To everyone, I mean.)
Shay smiles and nods, now not caring if her fangs showed. They'd have found out anyway.

Shalyla

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:36 pm

( Well not to everyone but yeah pretty much, yes i know its short but im in a rush right now so deal with it please.)

Chris smiles and laughs. "Good to know that your here, i was beginning to think you ran away from everything."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shalyla Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:31 pm

Shay smiles weakly, old memories flooding in. I almost had. She says softly.

Shalyla

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:46 pm

Chris moved to her desk sitting on the side. "What do you mean?" He felt sorry for her and smiled softly. "What counts is that your here now, litte one. I'll make sure no harm comes to you."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum