SuperNatural HighSchool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this week
No user

Latest topics
» The dorms of the school
The School's Class rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:58 pm by Ameli

» ~Your Wishes Have Now Been Granted~
The School's Class rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:48 pm by Ameli

» The School's Cafe
The School's Class rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:24 pm by Chris

» Gyms rp for the school
The School's Class rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:47 am by Alexa Charron

» FAOLAN! C:
The School's Class rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:25 pm by Chris

» Away from school rps
The School's Class rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 3:50 pm by Chris

» Nurse's office
The School's Class rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 1:09 pm by Chris

» The School's Class rp
The School's Class rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:33 am by Alexis Craft

» ~*Raven*~ WIP
The School's Class rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:23 pm by Chris

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

The School's Class rp

+3
Shalyla
Vangar
Chris
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The School's Class rp - Page 2 Empty Re: The School's Class rp

Post by Raven Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:40 pm

Raven slowly turned her optics to the two beside her. Though she didn't answer. Just kept her face blank, and her mouth shut. Giving a light shrug at their questions, Raven watched as the boy got up to talk to another girl. Sighing bored-ly, Raven gazed back up to the board.
Raven
Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:45 pm

(Get on chat) Chris turns his eyes to Raven taking in her beauty. He sighed softly watching her, laughing to himself softly he got up and went over to her and knocked on her desk.
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://supernaturalhigh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vangar Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:15 pm

Vangar rolled her eyes and let out a soft growl. She turned her attention back to what was happening around her. Not that she would mind watching Chris making a fool of himself. She just didn't need to lose the only friend she had here, her sanity was on the line.
Vangar
Vangar

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:26 pm

Chris turned around at the growl smiling then shaking his head. "What do you want?" He hissed softly looking at her aware that Raven might not really even care if he tried hitting on her. Chris kneeled down taking Vangar's hand and rubbing the back of it. " your always be my friend" with that he kissed her palm and turned back to Raven and whispered something in the dragon language.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vangar Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:09 pm

Vangar looked at him in annoyance, then turned back to the front of the class, wondering if he was a mind reader.
Vangar
Vangar

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:20 pm

Chris smiled and said over his shoulder "if I was one do you think I would tell you I was" he laughed and got up as the bell rang. "I'll meet up with you girls later I have to go see my dad about something. As he walked past Vangar he smiled and rubbed the back of her neck slightly. "So whatcha want to go see first?" He looked at Raven and sighed wondering if she wanted to go. (Chris and Vangar usually flew together exploring the area around the school)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shalyla Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:46 pm

Shalyla almost laughed at what Chris was trying to pull off. But she didn't, because the teacher was walking around, making sure everyone was behaving. She lets out a sigh and stands up and leaves the classroom hurriedly.
(umm... now where in RP?)

Shalyla

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:02 pm

(Make a new rp called cafe)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:33 pm

alexa walked into the class slowly trying not to wince she cursed the girl over and over in her mind she sat down near the top not wanting to have to walk any longer she took out her books and placed them on her desk ready for class
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:44 pm

Chris walked up to her desk and tapped it lightly as he walked past.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:47 pm

alexa jumped slightly at the tap on her desk she was on alert she wasn't used to this feeling of being vulnerable no magic no vamp powers just her she blushed she needed to calm down she sunk low into her seat this day was going downhill
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:53 pm

Shaelyn walked into the classroom holding her bag close to her body. She walked over the desk next to Alexa's and sat down setting all the books she needed on the desk along with some paper and pencils before setting her bag next to her seat. She then turned and looked at Alexa smiling "You doing okay?"
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:57 pm

Chris sat on Shaelyns desk as he smiled warmly at her. "How are you holding up?"
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:58 pm

alexa saw shae come in she smiled at her ' nothing i cant handle ' alexa said she was going after that girl at lunch and nothing was going to stop her alexa smiled happy to see her friend 'how are you any gossip did i miss anything ' alexa felt some blood soak into her jeans but ignored it
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:08 pm

Shaelyn didn't look up at Chris when he sat on her desk her focus on the unwell looking Alexa. She didn't even look up as she replied "I'm fine delt with worse day then this". Shaelyn laughed and shrugged her shoulders "Na not really just it was a jungle in the gym after the cheer". Shaelyn was about to turn to be read for class when she saw a dark stain starting on Alexa's jean then the scent of blood hit her sensitive nose. She was instantly up and next to Alexa looking at her leg "What happened?"
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:11 pm

Chris raised an eyebrow as someone he knew walked into the class and he went off to talk to them about something ending up punching him in the jaw. He the went over to Alexa and got tackled from behind as he started to fight the guy.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:19 pm

alexa blushed as they noticed the blood the smell was making her sick ' just some girl and me got into a small fight nothing to worry about she saw chris go off it happened so fast next thing she knew he was getting tackled from behind ' chris ' alexa shouted getting up from her chair she may not have vamp powers but she could do this she went over to help but her leg crumpled she managed to stand she concentrated her magic on the guy attacking chris she used the air to throw him off chris but she knew it wouldn't help much the guy didn't go far alexa wasn't strong enough she went a bit closer readying her power for another attack
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:26 pm

The guy started to walk towards her as Chris tackled him and threw him out the window as he followed him, his eyes shifting his strength doubling as he channeled his dragon rage. "Don't ever touch her."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:38 pm

alexa watched the guy come towards her she prepared an attack when chris threw him out the window she blocked the surprise and focused on throwing fire at the guy but she could only summon a spark that went out ' that is totally not good ' alexa muttered looking shocked she had over used her powers before many a time but never like this she looked at chris placing an hand on his shoulder to calm him down teachers would be coming in soon
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Craft Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:47 pm

Alexis walked into the class room and saw a guy being thrown out a window she smiled she was going to like this school she saw the dhampir girl and walked over to her smiling ' why hello there hope you legs are ok ' alexis laughed she could smell the blood ' later i might have a taste she siad ' ' i dont like you dhampir i suggest you get out of here' she used the word dhampir as an insult she turned and walked down siting into one of the desks

Alexis Craft

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:51 pm

Chris turned at the voice and growled. "Leave her alone you vamp." When he said it he made it sound like tramp. " Wanna pick on someone pick on me, with that he stepped out the window falling two floors, since their class was on the second floor of the school.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:54 pm

alexa decided maybe she should leave she decided to go out of class where ever the vamp wasnt was the best place she could be she ran out of the class room tears in her eyes slumped down in front of her locker crying she hit the ground breaking her hand but she didnt care it would heal in around an hour or two
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:06 pm

Shaelyn jumped unable to react to everything that happened so quickly. When the girl came over and commented to Alexa Shaelyn growled fur sprouting from her pores as she was about to attack her, but when she saw Alexa run out Shaelyn just looked at the new girl her face already becoming that off a white lioness. She narrowed her eyes and snapped her jaw just in front of the girls face before she shifted back human running after Alexa. She saw the girl on the ground holding her hand and she sighed knealing down next to her "Come on I have a med kit in my stuff in one of the empty dorms we can bandage up your legs there." Shaelyn held out her hand to Alexa not taking no for an answer.
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:09 pm

alexa took shaes hand and looked at her ' my make up is running isnt it ' she let a low laugh out before we do that lets check on chris i shouldn't have run out like that it was cowardly ' ' and shae thank you for everything i would have went home by now if it wasn't for you ' she smiled at shae she made a friend it was time alexa made herself worthy of them
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:15 pm

Shaelyn smiled as she helped up Alexa holding on to her arm gently to make sure she wouldn't fall. Shaelyn smiled happily "Na you look beautiful as always". She let her face fall into a scowl as she looked Alexa in the eye "Chris is a Dragon he can take care of himself easy you I am worried about. Those are vervain wounds aren't they. Those can get infected easy. We can check out Chris after we take care of you".
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum