SuperNatural HighSchool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this week
No user

Latest topics
» The dorms of the school
The dorms of the school - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:58 pm by Ameli

» ~Your Wishes Have Now Been Granted~
The dorms of the school - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:48 pm by Ameli

» The School's Cafe
The dorms of the school - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:24 pm by Chris

» Gyms rp for the school
The dorms of the school - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:47 am by Alexa Charron

» FAOLAN! C:
The dorms of the school - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:25 pm by Chris

» Away from school rps
The dorms of the school - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 3:50 pm by Chris

» Nurse's office
The dorms of the school - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 1:09 pm by Chris

» The School's Class rp
The dorms of the school - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:33 am by Alexis Craft

» ~*Raven*~ WIP
The dorms of the school - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:23 pm by Chris

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

The dorms of the school

+2
Shaelyn
Chris
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The dorms of the school - Page 4 Empty Re: The dorms of the school

Post by Chris Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:17 pm

He smiled and let her lead him back to their shared dorm and he laughed as they stood in front of their door. "Why don't you go first babe?"
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://supernaturalhigh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:29 pm

Shaelyn felt worried as she stood in front of their shared dorm until he said she could go first "Oh okay thank you". Shaelyn walked in and grabbed a dress she had packed just incase she had to go to something formal. It took her only moments to get it on and brush her hair quickly. She took a deep breath before clipping up her hair before walking out and opening the door to let Chris in.
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:59 pm

Chris stood against the wall and stared as she opened the door. "You look amazing babe." He went to the bathroom and showered and combed his hair putting on a suit and growls struggling with his tie.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:08 pm

Shaelyn blushed at his words smiling happily as she stepped outside to wait for him. When she heard a growl from in the room she opened the door slowly and looked in. When she saw him struggling with the tie she smiled and walking in taking it and tieing it "There". She patted his chest smiling at him "You look very handsome".
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:19 pm

"Thanks." He says softly and looked at her. "Ready?"
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:36 pm

Shaelyn smiled at him and linked her arm with his "So where are we gonna go? It's not like this school is near civilization." Shaelyn looked up at Chris tilting her head a little.
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:18 pm

"Just trust me come on let's go." Leads you outside and gets in a jeep. "Get in."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:34 pm

Shaelyn was a little skeptical about it, but she decided to go along with it. As she followed Chris she got more and more nervous. She climbed into the jeep and rubbed her arms.
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:38 pm

He took off his jacket and out it around her shoulders as he pulled away from the school
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:54 pm

Shaelyn was surprised when she was suddenly warmer. She looked and noticed that Chris's jacket on her shoulder and she smiled. She held it closer to her as they drove down the road.
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:09 pm

Drives us to a fancy place and enters nodding to the person at the stand
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:16 am

alexa smiled as shae left she was happy for her friends she looked at the photo in her hand and held it to her heart 'all ways and forever ' she put the photo in the frame and put it in her locker she went to fix her hair when she came out of the bathroom it was curley and had red stripes in it she smiled now new hair new start but what the hell am i to do now well might as well go to the gym and work out

to the gym
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Vangar Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:31 pm

She chuckled "you have no idea" she said has he shut the door. Color swirled in front of her eyes and she tasted metal. Pain lashed up her spine and she curled into a ball to keep from screaming to the top of her lungs. She had only let Chris know certain things. This was one of the things she had kept quiet about. She had tried to kill herself after her brother Saliver had died. Only she had found that she was incapable of dying.

Another wave hit, and she whimpered “ I have to get out of here”. Getting up she looked out the window. She had forgotten in the rush that dorms were on one of the top levels of the school.

The sea looked choppy and she frowned “The rivers have currents and so does the sea”. It wasn't like that, rivers were like kittens and the sea was like a male lion who want to rip your head off. “ there is no playing games with the sea” Making up her mind she jumped, halfway down she shifted and hit the water. It jarred her for a moment, and then the gills on the sides of her neck started working.

At times she felt that she was more at home in the water than on land, but that was just a hunch.

Moving to  Away from School Rps

Last edited by Vangar on Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Vangar
Vangar

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:41 pm

Chris growled and watched her, he couldn't follow in this weather and that upset him greatly
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:36 pm

alexa walked down the halls and opened her door she found all her books scattered she walked in and began to pick everything up she then took out her found and began to text her father she was going home where she belonged
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:59 pm

Shaelyn lay on her back in her dorm room her fingers linked together as her head rest in the palm of her hands. All around her animals were in the room. The only one that wasn't was her pet python Lucifer who was curled up happily on her stomach as it rose and fell with each of her breaths. She was watching the ceiling as music blared in her ear from early 90's music to music debut yesterday. Shaelyn was trying to relax after everything had happened wondering if her mom was wrong and it was safer for her to go to a normal school. She shivered a little at the light breeze from the open window as she felt the weather changing like any animal would.
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:45 pm

Chris walked in growling and muttering stopping when he saw the animals and he sighed. "Hello there."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:55 pm

Shaelyn moved one hand to pet over her snakes head. She looked at the door when Lucifer hissed and slithered under her bed watching Chris. Shaelyn laughed and rolled her eyes as she wiggled her way out of the mass of animals who ran off ether out the window or the door. Shaelyn took out her headphones smiling to say hi when she noticed something was wrong with Chris. She walked over and set a hand on his shoulder "What's wrong?"
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:51 am

alexa waited for her father to text back she wanted to go home she sat on her bed wondering what to do when she waited for the answer when the man that had attacked her earlyer kicked down her door he ran at her pushing her to the ground she let out a muffled scream as he began to choke her she grabbed her bedside lamp and smashed it over his head but he didnt loosen his grip she felt the world going back
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:20 pm

Chris heard a lamp break and he was on his feet running in a matter of seconds towards the sound and as he reached the room he took out one of his two diamond colored swords and he snuck in and saw what was happening he lunged froward and stabbed the guy in the chest sending blood flying everywhere. His face was locked in a snarl as he dug the blade of the sword deeper.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:18 pm

alexa saw chris rush in she tried to hold on longer but she blacked out unaware of what was happening around her

the guy felt the sword go in deeper she grinned a toothish grin pulling the sword out and threw it at chris shoulder he watched as his wound healer he changed into a wolf and looked at the limp body of alexa he could see the bruise marks on her neck and she was barely breathing she would not live he figured he ran braking the window
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Ameli Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:58 pm

I walk into the room that the piece of paper in my hand said was mine. I took the key out and unlocked the door, stepping in. I poked my head back into the hallway as I hear crashes from the room a few doors over. Curious, I drop my bag and transform into a wolf and press my ear to the door. The sound of a window breaking makes me jump. I shift back to a human and open the door, taking in the scene with wide eyes.     One girl looked passed out or dead. I walked to her and put my finger on her wrist to feel for a pulse, whether the guy liked it or not. She was still living, but just barely. What happened here? I ask, looking up at him.
Ameli
Ameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4