SuperNatural HighSchool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this week
No user

Latest topics
» The dorms of the school
The dorms of the school - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:58 pm by Ameli

» ~Your Wishes Have Now Been Granted~
The dorms of the school - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:48 pm by Ameli

» The School's Cafe
The dorms of the school - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:24 pm by Chris

» Gyms rp for the school
The dorms of the school - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:47 am by Alexa Charron

» FAOLAN! C:
The dorms of the school - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:25 pm by Chris

» Away from school rps
The dorms of the school - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 3:50 pm by Chris

» Nurse's office
The dorms of the school - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 1:09 pm by Chris

» The School's Class rp
The dorms of the school - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:33 am by Alexis Craft

» ~*Raven*~ WIP
The dorms of the school - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:23 pm by Chris

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

The dorms of the school

+2
Shaelyn
Chris
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The dorms of the school - Page 2 Empty Re: The dorms of the school

Post by Chris Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:00 am

He stirred slightly and growled as the poison raced through his veins, he could feel himself growing weaker as he opened his eyes to see Shaelyn leaning over him. "H-hey what are you doing?" He looked at his shirt and sighed seeing it was torn and then at her hands has they worked on his arm. "I've been poisoned Shaelyn the bites on my stomach are from a basilisk."
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://supernaturalhigh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:28 am

alexa slipped off her jeans quickly and slipped on the pair of shorts she saw  chris and the blood she nearly gagged at the sight she heard the word basilisk they where deadly poisioness and she was surprised he was still alive she quickly ran over ignoring the pain of her burns which where clearly visible now she bent down near chris and began to mutter some words she concentrated all her magic onto the task and watched as the wound stopped bleeding she smiled ignoring the dizziness that washed over her she knew the spell worked it stopped the bleeding and the poison but shae would still need to stitch it up
(alexa was so weak she thought it took the poision away but it didnt )
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:39 am

Shaelyn smiled when she saw he was awake just happy the blood lose hadn't killed him "Just stichin ya up." When he said it was a Basilisk bite Shaelyn cursed and kept her eyes on his arm continuing to stitch it up "You'll be fine". Shaelyn bit her lip as Alexa tried to help "Alexa stop your to weak I will take care of it". Shaelyn finished stitching up Chris's arm and cleaned it up bandaging it "Alexa could you take care of your legs while I try to think about what to do about the bites they wont heal willingly."
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:44 am

Chris smiled weakly at them both and sat up looking around and tried to stand. "I'm fine, the bites aren't that bad." He grimaced as pain shot through him and he growled softly. "Okay maybe I'm not fine. Could you help me to the nurses office?"
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:48 am

alexa helped him up but without her vamp streth it was a bit of a struggle thank god she worked out every day 'which way ' she asked before looking at shae 'i can do this my legs will have to wait besides i cant touch the wounds or it will burn my hands too ' she blushed she hated being unable to do much she was going to beat up that girl if it was the last thing she ever did
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:54 am

Shaelyn was about to push Chris back in the bed not anting his wounds to start bleeding again, but Alexa had already helped him up. She sighed and grabbed Chris's other arm to help hold him as she started toward the Nurses Office.
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:58 am

His eyes rolled inside his head as he passed out as they carried him to the nurses office
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:00 pm

alexa saw shae come and help she smiled but then chris just dropped she early fell with the weight but managed to stay up using all her strength she panted a bit but all she was thinking is 'dont let this happen again ' she looked at shae her expression shocked and worried
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:01 pm

Sahelyn let tears run down her face as she ran into one of the empty dorms closing the door and locking it before flopping down on one of the beds. She curled up under the blanket running her hand through the feathers in her hair.
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:07 pm

Chris was running up the hall looking for her and found a closed door and stopped in front of it. "Shae open the door, it's me Chris."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:11 pm

Shaelyn was trying to pluck at the damn feather crying when she heard Chris's voice outside the door. She wanted to yell at him, tell him to go away, but all she could do was hold her tongue not wanting anyone to hear her and come looking for her and see her like this. She just curled further into a ball wanting to just be alone.
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:14 pm

Chris sighed he didn't want to break the door to be able to comfort her but he would if he had too. "Shae open the door or I'm kicking it in. I want to help you, and comfort you Shae."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:26 pm

Shaelyn looked up at the door at Chris's words and jumped out of the bed walking toward the door to the joined bathroom. She quietly slipped in and closed he door locking it before getting in the tub to hide.
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:38 pm

Chris sighs "fine I'll leave, I'll be in the dorm if you want to talk."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:46 pm

alexa waked into the hall where the dorms where she yawned she walked into her room clsoing the door she lazly sent a message to chris and shae in the mind ' hey guys i am in my dorm if you need me ' she took out a book and sat on her bed reading it seeing if their was anything she could do to help shae but after 5 mins alexa fell alsleep on her bed ooking peaceful in sleep
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:49 pm

Chris wandered off down the halls and sighed as he wondered about him and Shae. He struggled with his feelings for her, he liked her yes but he wasn't sure that she liked him back.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:53 pm

Shaelyn heard Alexa's thought and stood out of the tub shifting on her feet a little until she flung open the door and dashed toward Alexa's room hoping to get there unseen.
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:57 pm

alexa slept softly waking up after only a while she opened her eyes and let out a moan she thanked she didnt sleep long she got up and began to change into a nice summer dress seeing her legs had healed she smiled and looked into the mirror hoping she was pretty enough she decided to put on makeup to hide the fang marks on her neck and also to try and be more prettier
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:01 pm

Chris heard a noise behind him and sighed as his rival was back. "What do you want Ted?" 'You know what I want, a rematch.' Chris sighed and just nodded walking past Alexa's room as Ted walked behind him he felt a sharp pain in the back of the head and his last thought was asshole, before he blanked out.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:05 pm

Shaelyn turned the corner to Alexa's dorm and screeched as she saw Chris drop another guy standing behind him. Instantly her body tensed up as she looked at the boy her whole mind screaming snake. She instantly went into attack mode. Even though she couldn't transform because she was half way she could still fight. She ran full bore at the guy ramming him in the gut with her shoulder.
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:15 pm

alexa turned on her music and turned it up high she didnt hear what was going on out side the room she danced around the room singing along to kat graham power her voice matching the song perfectly she hoped their was a music class she also hoped no one heard her but she continued laughing and dancing
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:17 pm

Ted saw her coming and tensed his body for the impact and was still pushed against the lockers. He hissed loudly and shoved his shoulder into her stomach as he backed up almost tripping over the knocked out Chris.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:21 pm

Shaelyn smiled as she heard the hit of the boy hitting the locker, but hissed when he started to push back. Shaelyn dug her claws into the ground and pushed back hard trying to get him to fall.
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:25 pm

alexa continued to dance compeatly unaware of what was going on outside her dorm she changed to the doung put your graffti on me by kat graham singing and dancing feeling happy swing around the room she was so relaxed she laughed and wondered when was the last time she had just relaxed then she got one of her crazy ideas and headed into the bathroom with some dye and a curler
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:31 pm

Ted knew better than to ignore his surroundings, making sure nothing was behind him he took a couple steps back and then tried to bite her his fangs showing.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next