SuperNatural HighSchool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this week
No user

Latest topics
» The dorms of the school
The dorms of the school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:58 pm by Ameli

» ~Your Wishes Have Now Been Granted~
The dorms of the school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:48 pm by Ameli

» The School's Cafe
The dorms of the school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:24 pm by Chris

» Gyms rp for the school
The dorms of the school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:47 am by Alexa Charron

» FAOLAN! C:
The dorms of the school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:25 pm by Chris

» Away from school rps
The dorms of the school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 3:50 pm by Chris

» Nurse's office
The dorms of the school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 1:09 pm by Chris

» The School's Class rp
The dorms of the school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:33 am by Alexis Craft

» ~*Raven*~ WIP
The dorms of the school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:23 pm by Chris

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

The dorms of the school

+2
Shaelyn
Chris
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The dorms of the school - Page 3 Empty Re: The dorms of the school

Post by Shaelyn Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:37 pm

Shaelyn's eyes widened as she saw Ted coming at her his fangs out. She freaked out and jumped back tripping over her own feet biting her lip as she hit the ground. It only took a moment to react and jump back on her feet.
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm

Chris groaned and stirred attempting to get up. Ted saw this and freaked out. He knew that if Chris got up and saw him attack Shae it would be the end of him so he tried to hurry this up. Ted hissed and shot towards her shifting into his snake form and wrapping around her squeezing her as he prepared to bite her. Chris felt a tremor and sat up without warning and roared loudly shaking their part of the school as he watched Ted attempted to bit Shae.
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://supernaturalhigh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:49 pm

alexa ran out of the bathroom hearing a roar she flung open the door so hard it nearly flew off the hindges she saw ted try to bite shae alexa didnt know what to do shae was in the way she used vamp speed to appear be hide him she grabbed his neck and pulled him into a choke hold ' let go of her now ' alexa snarled her voice cold promising nothing but death if he didnt she tighten her hold on his neck he was strong physically she wouldn't be able to hold him off very long she nodded at chris to get shae away from him but alexa looked diffrent apart from her hair their was a look of pure vampire in her eyes and her voice
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:14 pm

Shaelyn wasn't ready to see the face of an angry Basilisk coming at her so she was unable to react as she felt her body wrapped in a tight circle restricting her movement and breathing. She tried to relax her body so he would think she was dead slowing her heartbeat. It was the natural reaction for a trapped prey of a constrictor snake. Shaelyn was surprised when she opened her eyes to find Alexa keeping the snake from biting her. She then looked around spotting Chris who still looked dazed to her. Shaelyn was unable to do anything the fear gripping her making her act like prey.
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:20 pm

Chris tried to shift and frowned and grabbed the snakes tail and pulled it hard forcing Ted to let go and fly backwards, he shifted to a young dragon and stepped in front of Shae growling loudly his eyes shining with pure hate at the snake for trying to kill his Shae.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:26 pm

alexa felt the snake gone from her grip she paniced for a minate then she saw him flying backwards with chris standing in front of shae she used her vamp speed to go over to the snake she grabbed his neck and broke it the snake dropped to the ground since he was a supernatural creature he would heal and wake up with a cramp in his neck she used her vamp speed to go into her room she was ashamed of her behavior acting so like a vampire she closed her door and sat on her bed looking in the mirror seeing the vamp look in her eyes
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:05 pm

Shaelyn was scared when she felt the anger of the Chris as he attacked. Shaelyn was surprised when suddenly the hold of the snake was gone and she could breath. She was about to move to help Chris when Alexa was already there snapping the snakes neck. Shaelyn was unsure how to react she just stood there stunned.
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:25 pm

Chris panted softly as he turned to Shae and touched his nose to her forehead changing her fully before shifting to my human form again.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:31 pm

alexa sat in her room and looked in the mirror again the cold anger had gone from her eyes she relaxed but the sound of a neck snapping echoed in her mind she had gone too far she didnt need to do that she shouldn't have let her vamp side out that much but then she wouldnt have being able to stop him from biting shae alexa sighed wondering how to win this agrument with herself eventually she just threw her head back onto her pillows and screamed into them feeling frustrated and alone she took out a small journel her diary but a few pictures had fallen out she picked them up but she saw which ones they where she looked at  her smiling beside trey he was smiling in them too she let the tears flow down her cheeks onto the pictures she missed him he was a dear friend but he was also more than just a friend to her she sat on the bed looking at the pictures the tears stopped and she smiled remembering the good times ' at least it was quick ' she siad her voice soft and gentle she started to sing her favorite song one which she could sing exactly the same as the singer
http://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CDIQtwIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DOJkqkWIpFAI&ei=dCVPUpuRJM7T7AbQlYGIBQ&usg=AFQjCNEy3MDwbDNKM4g6ZLag77ITH0dkeg&sig2=lOaVnK3SQCSRQRF8iPgQcw&bvm=bv.53537100,d.ZG4
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:35 pm

Shaelyn sighed as she felt the feathers and other bird features disappear. She smiled as Chris and nodded her head in thanks before turning to check on her friend. She slowly opened Alexa's door and walked in looking around the door at Alexa "Hey you okay... the basilisk didn't get you did he?"
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:38 pm

alexa jumped up hearing shae she stopped singing and blushed ' no he didnt get me i am fine what about you ' alexa asked her voice still gentle she bendt down to get the pictures that she dropped she looked at the last one it had being taken a week before the end had happened they where going to go to paris together for a weekend but it never happened she smiled sadly at the photo remembering the day he told her she looked up at shae she had tears in her eyes but she smiled bravely ' guess all these events are stiring up old emotions '
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:43 pm

Chris followed her in and frowned standing by the door his arms around Shae's waist. "Can I ask you something Shae?" He pulled her outside for a minute, "I know how I feel about you and I wanted to know if you would by my girlfriend."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:46 pm

Shaelyn watched Alexa with sadness in her eyes she could see all the emotions running through the girl. She detached herself from Chris and walked over to Alexa siting down and hugging her around the shoulders.
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:51 pm

alexa let shae hug her ' i am fine dont worry about me i just never got a chance to say goodbye to someone but i have now ' she smiled at her friend she hugged shae happy to have a friend like her she looked at the picture in her hands smiling at it she spoke softly ' this was my friend his name was trey he died protecting me and my father ' she lowed her voice at the end this was the reason she was sent here and why she feared losing her friends
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:04 pm

Chris sighed and slipped away to Teds body and growled kicking him in the stomach. He felt pity for him and picked him up and took him to the nurse and explained what happened before heading outside to the fresh air. He asked her out and she didn't even look at him, he struggled with that a lot as he sat on a bench. Then he came back to her room and stood by the door watching them as he studied Shaelyns face. "I know this is a bad time but I have to ask this. Shaelyn will you go out with me?"
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:41 pm

Shaelyn frowned as she listened to Alexa holding the girl tighter as she spoke "I am so sorry Alexa". She wasn't really sure what to do or say not wanting to bring up anything bad. She was surprised when Chris came into the room she looked up at him her face blank until he spoke. She looked over at Alexa and back at him "Um is this really the right time or place for this?" Shaelyn herself was actually hoping for something a little more romantic.
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:44 pm

alexa looked at chris he asked shae out alexa looked at her friend ' say yes ' she hissed at her smiling at her friend this was like trey asking her out when a demon was trying to tear out her throat she laughed wishes he was here
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:54 pm

He frowned and sighed. "Fine I'll ask another time." He left pulling the flowers from behind his back and threw them on the floor by the door walking to the garden where he laid in the grass having beaten the poison in his system. He pulled out a ring from his pocket and played with it as he rubbed his own ring.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:05 pm

Shaelyn looked over at Alexa surprised at what she said before she heard Chris. She turned and saw him starting to walk away. She got up to follow him, but her voice caught in her throat and she sat back down on Alexa's bed with her face in her hands "I'm so stupid".
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Charron Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:09 pm

'tell him how you feel dont make the mistake i made i waited too long and i never got to i made that mistake you dont have to go get him now ' alexa pulled up shae 'come on go get em ' she smiled at her friend she didnt want them to make the mistakes she did because she felt them everyday
Alexa Charron
Alexa Charron

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:24 pm

Shaelyn listened to Alexa and sighed nodding as she got up and started toward where Chris was following his energy. She waited out of his eyeline before walking out sitting next to him waiting for a moment before saying anything. "I am sorry if what I said seemed insensitive... it's just I have never had a guy take any interest in me before and well I though the first time someone asked me out it would be romantic and such.... not after a fight while I was comforting one of my friends. I am sorry" she let her head hang a couple tears running down her face as she hugged herself.
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:36 pm

He turned his head to look up at her and sat up slowly and held out the ring to her, picking a couple of flowers for her. "These are for you Shae." He said softly not looking at her yet. "We also have a dinner date later, so wear a dress." He finally turned to look at her his eyes were tearing up slighty as he put his hand on her cheek and kissed her deeply.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:46 pm

Shaelyn heard Chris turn to her and turned to look at him. She blushed as he held out the ring and flowers taking them gently trying not to cry. She smiled happily when she heard about the dinner thinking it was very sweet of him "Okay, thank you". When she saw the tears in his eyes she was all to willing to kiss him back.
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:55 pm

He purred softly as they kissed and he gently laided her on the ground as they kissed before pulling away and shaking his head. "Come on let's go get ready for our date where I can ask you again."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyn Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:06 pm

Shaelyn heard Chris's purr and didn't pull away as he leaned her down against the ground. She was happy to feel him stop not wanting to get into any trouble as she smiled at him. She stood up and took his hand in hers as she headed back to the dorms.
Shaelyn
Shaelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next